What is it?
Home Warranty Insurance covers the repair or replacement of appliances and home systems that break down over time due to normal wear and tear, which is typically not covered by a homeowners policy. Most Home Warranty Insurance policies allow you to choose which appliances and systems are covered, so you can customize your coverage to relieve your specific concerns.
With most Home Warranty Insurance, you can choose to cover only appliances, only home systems, or you can build your own plan with a combination of appliances and systems. Below are just some of the appliances and systems that may be covered by Home Warranty Insurance:
- Clothes washers/dryers
- Garage door openers
- Air conditioning (including ductwork)
- Heating (including ductwork)
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
Additional Optional Coverages (usually subject to additional cost):
- Water softener
- Well pump
- Septic plumbing
How does it work?
- If you have a loss: Call us at (303) 597-1667 as soon as possible for claim assistance.
- The Home Warranty Insurance company will assign a local repair professional.
- Customer pays the service fee (usually between $75-$125).
- Covered item is repaired or replaced.