What is it?
General Liability Insurance offers protection for your business and assets against claims of bodily injury or property damage. In many cases, General Liability Insurance can also provide coverage for personal injury and advertising injury claims made against your business.
- Bodily injury/property damage liability: If your business is found legally responsible for the physical damage to a third party, or a third party’s property, this coverage will pay up to the policy limit for the expenses incurred.
- Defense costs: The cost of legal fees if a lawsuit is brought against your business.
- Personal injury: If your business is sued for libel, slander, wrongful eviction, etc.
- Advertising errors: Claims of false advertising or copyright infringement in your advertisements.
How does it work?
- If you have a loss: Call us at (303) 597-1667 as soon as possible for claim assistance.
- General Liability Insurance coverage protects you, your business and your employees from claims involving bodily injury or property damage, up to the limits of your policy.
- Policies shield you from the expense of out-of-court settlements, litigation and judgments awarded by courts.