What is it?
Contractors Insurance has all of the components of standard business insurance with the ability to add many different optional coverages to fit the needs of the specific contractor.
These are optional coverages that can be added for additional premium:
- Floating tools and equipment: Provides coverage for basic hand tools all the way up to large construction equipment. This ensures that your business won’t be at a standstill due to a stolen tool trailer or equipment.
- Installation floater: Provides coverage for theft of building materials in transit to or at a job site.
- Non-owned/rented equipment: Provides coverage for rental of tools and equipment. The coverage amount can be tailored to meet the needs of the insured.
- Contractor errors and omissions: Provides coverage for potential liability exposures resulting from allegations of negligence and errors in the insured’s work.
- Builders risk: Provides coverage for damage to buildings while they are under construction.
How does it work?
- If you have a loss: Call us at (303) 597-1667 as soon as possible for claim assistance.
- Contractors Insurance is based on several risk factors:
- Rating for General Liability Insurance is based on the insured’s payroll, subcontractor cost of labor and what type of work is being done.
- Rating for other coverages is based on the amount of insurance necessary to cover the value of the item being insured.