What is it?
Commercial Auto Insurance is designed for vehicles used for business purposes. Business vehicles generally have different risks and coverage requirements than a traditional personal use vehicle. Commercial Auto Insurance is more suited to cover the unique needs of a business than personal Auto Insurance.
Types of vehicles:
- Pickup trucks
- Trucks (dump trucks, box trucks, refrigerator trucks, catering trucks, etc.)
- Utility vans
- Vehicles outfitted with work equipment
- Limousines, taxicabs, other livery vehicles
- Rented or leased vehicles
- Bodily injury/property damage liability
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Non-owned auto
- Loading and unloading liability
- Substitute transportation coverage
- Towing and labor costs
How does it work?
- If you have a loss: Call us at (303) 597-1667 as soon as possible for claim assistance.
- Any auto that is used primarily for business needs to be covered under a Commercial Auto Insurance policy.
- You are able to purchase most of the same coverages offered on a personal Auto Insurance policy.