Auto Insurance in Colorado
We are committed to helping our customers choose the best policy for their vehicles here at Integrity First Insurance. Auto insurance is important to have. It protects you if you are involved in an accident, and it covers you if you are ever pulled over by law enforcement. We have locations in Englewood, CO, Fargo, ND, and Minnesota.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Depending on where you live, auto insurance requirements will differ. Although all states require drivers to carry insurance, the limits are different. For example, North Dakota requires drivers to obtain the bare minimum of:
- Bodily injury - $25,000 per person and accident
- Bodily injury - $50,000 for all persons
- Property damage liability of $25,000
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury of $25,000/$50,000
- Basic personal injury protection coverage of $150 per week/$30,000 max
In Colorado, drivers must obtain at least:
- Bodily injury coverage $25,000 per person
- Bodily injury coverage of $50,000 for all person in an accident
- Property damage coverage of $15,000
Lastly, Minnesota requires the following:
- $30,000 per person and $60,000 for each accident for bodily injury coverage
- $10,000 for property damage coverage
- $40,0000 for PIP
- $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for uninsured coverage
- $25,000 per accident and $50,000 per accident for underinsured coverage
You can also choose from any of the following coverage options:
- Collision Coverage - This will protect you in the event your vehicle is damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage - This will cover the costs of damages resulting from incidents involving theft, fire, vandalism, and others.
- Medical payments - This will cover the medical costs of any injured persons involved in an accident.
- Property damage coverage - Damage to another person's property is covered with this option.
- Replacement value coverage - This option will cover a vehicle replacement cost for you instead of the depreciated value.
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage - This protects you if the other party has no insurance or their limits are too low.
For quotes from home, please try our Integrity First Insurance online rater. We have locations in Englewood, CO, Fargo, ND, and Minnesota.