What is it?
AnimalKeepers is one insurance program for Animal Shelters, Humane Societies and Rescue Groups.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Veterinarians’ Professional Liability
- Accident Coverage for Volunteers
- Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Business Automobile
- Inland Marine
- Excess Liability
- Cyber Liability
Risk Management Program Includes:
- New client onboarding process
- Assigned Safety Specialist
- Online training & verification for volunteers
- Monitor volunteers from your own dashboard
- Proactive assessments
- Risk Management training
- Discounted Background Checks with J.D. Palatine
- Perfect for volunteer coordinators
24-hour Claims Department:
- 24 hour hotline to assist the insured when they need to file a claim
- Current staff includes support professionals dedicated to providing the best claims service in the animal welfare industry
- Superior level of technical and professional claims service which achieves the greatest impact on your insurance costs
- We will provide a fast, focused response to your claim that is courteous and dependable
- When a claim occurs, we’ll work with you in a united effort to manage the claim handling process as efficiently as possible
How does it work?
Each non-profit in the animal welfare industry is unique. Our agent Mark Schelde takes pride in customizing coverage for each specific organization.